Company registration number – 12443827
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern and apply to all and any use, access and availability of the Service provided at x-gamelive.com. By accessing the Service you verify that you understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions whether or not you have a registered account. You can use the Service through one registered account.
You acknowledge and agree that, if necessary, we will communicate with you via the email address you have provided. Notices that are applicable to all our customers shall be made available on the Service websites or otherwise within the Service. You will be deemed to have received a notice at the time the email is sent or the time the notice is posted on our websites or within the Service.
All emails sent by us and attachments thereto are intended for the addressee only.
Registration, Account and Password
In order to use and access the Service you will need to register. To register you will need to submit certain information and choose a User Name and a Password.
The User Name and Password chosen by and issued to you upon registration with the Service is personal to you so that you can use and access the Service and must not be disclosed to any person without prior receiving our written consent.
You agree, accept and understand that:
- We consider one account per individual / house hold as ‘fair use’, and reserve the right to ban (deactivate) any user who is in possession of more than one/multiple accounts;
- You must ensure that all information held about you by Us is up to date;
- You can amend your registration details at any time through the Service (as appropriate);
- You are and shall remain responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password;
- You are solely liable for any use of the Service using your User Name and Password whatsoever.
You undertake that all the information supplied during registration is truthful, complete and correct. If the information you have supplied is incomplete or incorrect you agree to indemnify us (as appropriate) against any loss or damage incurred by us and any third parties who may suffer damage as a result of the information that you have supplied.
Restrictions and Obligations
You agree to comply with all rules applicable to the use of the Games and game keys purchased through the Service including but not limited to the applicable end user license agreements. Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions you agree and undertake not to:
- Hack, attempt to hack, modify, adapt, merge, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works out of the Service or any part of them;
- Remove, disable, modify, add to or tamper with any program code or data, copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices and legends contained on or in the Service;
- Use your access to the Service, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email;
- Make any public, business or commercial use of the Service or any part of them;
- Delete or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notice on the Service.
provides and maintains the Service for personal entertainment on an “as is” basis and is liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care.
External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by us and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party web sites and online services to which the Service link. gives no other warranty in connection with the Service and to the maximum extent permitted by law, excludes liability for:
- Any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem which We have been made aware of;
- the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within any Communications or the Service;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Service;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Service;
We do not warrant that the operation of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free.
We will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party including Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree that in relation to your use of the Service you will not in any way conduct yourself in a manner which is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or which might call into disrepute the Service.
You agree that you are and shall remain responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password and User Name and for all activities that occur under your account.
You hereby indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees)
Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or claims arising from your use of the Service, any Communications and any use of your user account.
You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Without limiting to any other rights it may have We may remove, restrict, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Service and any part of it, if We consider (in sole discretion) that you have breached of any of these terms and conditions or if it is reasonable to do so.
Price and Payment
- Payment is due from the moment an Order is accepted.
- Payment may be made as set out on the payment page of the Service or any other such method as may introduce in its sole discretion.
- reserves the right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars. It can be changed using the currency switcher available on the website.
We accept Visa and MasterCard
– You will not be charged for any Orders that cannot be fulfilled and where appropriate will re-credit to your account any sum debited by .
– cannot guarantee that a particular Game or Product will always be available.
Returns and Refunds
For security reasons in digital products, at the time the buyer makes the purchase of the product the right for reimbursement is no longer accepted.
- If in more than 48 hours after the payment you have not yet received the product.
- If the product you have purchased is out of stock and it will not be available within the next 48 hours.
- If there is an error with your game (Invalid, Used) And there is no replacement
Refunds will NOT be issued based on a glitch in a game, the non-compliance with the minimum requirements to run the game on your computer, for lack of satisfaction during the game, failure to read the description or terms specified for the game.
If you pre-order a game no refund will be accepted, we clearly stated that this is a pre-order and will be delivered on launch day or a date specified by the description page. If a delivery date is specified, the game will be delivered within 24 hours or less of that day, you may request a refund if the product is not delivered within that period.
Fraud & Limitations
D reserves the right to use any anti-fraud means he sees needed. If a fraud is detected, reserves the right to forward any information regarding the order or the customer making it to the relevant authorities. The account in question will be immediately disabled and prevented of making any further transactions.
Please note: Use of false account details void all terms a customer has on the site. Such cases also lead to account investigation and order delays.
So far as the law permits, we disclaim all representations, terms, conditions and warranties (including those relating to satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and freedom from computer viruses) relating to products provided to you by . So far as the law permits, we will not have any liability to you (whether or not caused by negligence) relating to products provided to you by us for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This includes loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of goodwill, damage to reputation, damage to computer software and other computer or storage systems.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com .
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.